Annual Salary 2015-2016
- PGY-1 $59,000
- PGY-2 $62,000
- PGY-3 $64,350
- PGY-4 $67,160
- Choose from six health insurance plans depending on your healthcare needs. Some options are provided at no additional cost to the resident.
- Malpractice insurance is covered for residency and moonlighting.
- Prescription drug coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retire planning- 403(b)Tax Sheltered Annuity (TSA) through various vendors
For more information regarding benefits, please click here.
Vacation and Medical Leave
Residents are allowed four weeks of vacation per academic year divided among their rotations. The HLRTP has a history of being very flexible and accommodating to residents in making arrangements for life events (e.i. maternity/paternity leave, unexpected family illness, weddings, etc.).
Residents receive educational stipends that vary from $350 to $1250 per academic year depending on their level of training and clinical duties.